Trimble Total ControlTM software is a powerful, easy-to-use processing package for GPS and conventional survey measurement data. The software provides advanced geodetic control as well as GPS processing and analysis tools, making it ideal for surveyors who do a lot of control or photogrammetry work, as well as the research, education, and scientific communities.
The software's advanced tools for satellite data analysis provide full access to the raw data in various graphical and numerical ways. The incredibly fast processing engine allows you to easily and effectively work with large networks. And the software allows seamless transfer of data from Trimble devices, including the 3300, 3600 & 5600 total stations, the TSCe™ with either Trimble Survey Controller software or Trimble Survey Pro software and the Trimble DiNi. Additionally the software supports popular third-party raw GPS data formats, allowing for post-processing of data from a variety of different GPS sources.
- GPS baseline processing
- Support of the Russian GLONASS satellite system
- Data processing for static, kinematic and stop-&-go surveys
- Support of all major GPS manufacturers' raw data
- Automatic download of data from the internet
- Support of conventional total station and digital level data
- Geodetic network adjustment in 1, 2, and 3 dimensions
- Geodetic transformations including residual error distribution
- Geodetic datum and projection support
- Advanced GPS and GLONASS data analysis
- Post processed VRS™ (Virtual Reference Station
- Manual and automatic quality analysis
- flexible project reporting
- Optional Motion Tracker module for continuous deformation monitoring - provides instantaneous graphical deformation analysis for dam and landslide monitoring, earthquake prediction, and subsidence analysis.
Product information and photography Copyright © 1997 Trimble Navigation Limited. All rights reserved. Used by permission. Trimble, the Trimble logo, GeoExplorer, GPS Pathfinder, GPS Total Station, Flightmate, Scout GPS, and Trimble Flightmate are trademarks of Trimble Navigation Limited registered in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective companies.